Our mission is to be a leading, culturally diverse, family-oriented international school with English as the principal language of instruction and this is what makes us unique.
We aim to…
- Develop personal and academic excellence, responsibility, tolerance, and self confidence within a culturally diverse environment.
- Ensure the highest potential possible by means of individualised attention through a variety of opportunities.
- Collaborate with teachers to reflect on and inquire into their roles and responsibilities such that they can contribute to developing children into happy and successful world citizens.
- Create a genuine feeling of family through strong, meaningful relationships between students, parents and the staff.
- Understand, appreciate and respect every individual of the community.